Saturday, February 10, 2007

Weekend # 2


So I'm in Princeton now, chillin' with the parents. Went to see Dreamgirls with my friend Gianna last night - it was good. Jennifer Hudson can really sing! Today, I caught up with some old friends from the King of Prussia area - that was fun too.

You may be wondering who's starring in my slide show above so let me clarify. Daria is my goddaughter in Poland and Dominika is her little sister. They were caught on camera frolicking in the snow and then warming up at home to some music and dancing. Notice the 'off the shoulder' shirt look...lol. Kids are so interesting to watch - it's amazing how much they see and absorb...even fashion trends! Anyways, the pictures put a smile on my face so I thought I'd share...enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments: