Friday, February 2, 2007

TGIF!!!



Hello, hello!

I'm in a happy mood as I'm heading off to NYC in a few...meeting up with Andy Chen and hittin' the town! The overnight snow storm was apparently a false alarm as I woke up to no snow in sight - that automatically put me in a better mood. No snow to scrape off the car!

I've set myself up a nice work station (see photo) and now that I'm packing up for the weekend, I realize I'm going to already miss it. It's cozy and well lit, even mostly ergonomic...what more can I ask for! Oh yeah, and the kitchen is 2 floors down so if I want a snack, I get to exercise for it!!

I'm also adding a photo of my friends' kitchen wall - SO organized! I want to set one of these suckers up at my house too...we tech people love our whiteboards! Teachers too I guess since Celine is a teacher...he he he. Anyways, I'm off to finish packing. Will share how the weekend goes!

1 comment:

Chee said...

Nice workstation setup! Glad to see you're nice and cozy.