Thursday, February 8, 2007

Girls Movie Nite

Andrew had his class this evening so Celine and I decided to watch a movie together. The only one we were both interested in and able to see without our other halves was 'Children of Men'. I'm afraid we didn't get it...

We both watched it wide-eyed from beginning to end and I can honestly say I don't have a clue what it was all about...lots of people fighting, no children, one pregnant woman trying to catch a boat...fairly graphic too.

Hmmm...maybe I'll check out some articles on it and they will shed some light. Other than that, not much new...still working, still going to PT. Off to read in bed for a bit...tired...

1 comment:

Marlis said...

So, how long are you staying back East? Is the PT helping/working? We miss you on the thread. Take care.